Dedicated Desk Solution in Toronto
iQ Dedicated Desks are ideal for any person or company who feeds off of the productivity and buzz of others. Our Dedicated Desks are accessible 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Typical Dedicated Desk clients include entrepreneurs, freelancers, salespeople and anyone “on the go”. One of the biggest advantages that iQ offers is that we get you set up and operational within hours, as opposed to months. Instead of a 60+ page commercial lease, our clients review and execute a simple license agreement which outlines all terms and conditions of our space and the building.
Instead of having to invest in your own furniture and source many different suppliers for critical business infrastructure (such as internet, phones, printers & copiers, etc) we provide those items as part of your membership.
Joining iQ frees you from the administration of a traditional office space and enables you to focus on what it is that you do best – your business!
We offer two different iQ Dedicated Desk options. In addition to our standard Dedicated Desks, we have a select number of premium dedicated desks, featuring a larger L-shaped work surface and a fully operable window for enhanced natural light and access to fresh air without having to leave the comfort of your own seat.
In addition to terms as short as three months, we offer the flexibility to move around our centre into different workspace solutions based on your company’s individual needs. This enables you to scale your space expenses in proportion to your growth, preventing you from paying for space that you don’t need.
Each iQ Dedicated Desk comes complete with everything you need for business, at your fingertips. Your Dedicated Desk is available 24/7/365 via the secure iQ pass card, your digital key to all iQ has to offer. These individual workspaces include contemporary office furniture from Tayco’s newest ‘Up’ product line, featuring a large work surface, ergonomic ‘Obi’ executive chair and movable pedestal with lockable file storage. The semi-private workspace also features exposed brick, character maple floors, soaring 11-foot ceilings, and abundant natural light. The following technology features are included for each iQ Dedicated Desk member:
- High speed and secure internet connectivity
- WIFI access throughout all areas of the building, with your own secure V-LAN
- All internet technology maintenance and upgrades
- Enterprise grade printer/copier/scanner/fax linked to your iQ pass card for ease of use, accessible wirelessly throughout the building
- 1000 black and white prints or copies per month
- Unlimited scanning, unlimited local faxing
- Closed circuit security cameras located in multiple areas throughout the common areas
- Engineered white noise system throughout the space to minimize sound transfer
- High definition video conferencing, available on demand ($119 per hour including 8 person boardroom rental)
In addition to the space and technology benefits outlined above, each iQ Dedicated Desk comes complete with nightly janitorial services and includes all utilities, eliminating any surprise expenses. In addition, members have access to a variety of iQ Meeting Spaces, available on demand.
Click here for more information and to contact our sales team!