Coworking Space in Toronto and Vancouver
iQ Coworking enables you to work for yourself but not by yourself. It is the ideal solution for anyone who may not need a fully dedicated, permanent space but doesn’t want to wait for a table at a noisy coffee shop to get down to business.
iQ Coworking provides the perfect space and location to touch down and answer a few e-mails, conduct a quick meeting or simply have a quiet space to work. With the added benefit of the iQ Mail Plan included in the monthly Coworking cost, our prestigious building becomes your corporate home base in Toronto.
Given that this option is housed in the iQ Lounge, iQ Coworking features a mix of workspace options to choose from.
iQ Coworking members can utilize our 28 foot long reclaimed wood bar top with high top stool seating and multiple power outlets to ensure your devices are always running at 100%.
For the ultimate in lounge comfort, members can take advantage of the ‘Achella’ modular system from Arcadia, featuring armless lounge seats, which can stand alone or align together to form different configurations of curvilinear descent for ultimate collaboration.
iQ Coworking is available weekly from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
iQ Coworking is housed in the stylish and contemporary iQ Lounge Space. This semi-private work environment features exposed brick and fieldstone walls, smooth concrete floors, reclaimed wood furniture elements and a mix of high top stool seating and casual, reconfigurable lounge seating.
The following technology features are included for each dedicated desk member:
- High speed and secure internet connectivity
- WIFI access throughout all areas of the building, with your own secure V-LAN
- All internet technology maintenance and upgrades
- Enterprise grade printer/copier/scanner/fax linked to your iQ pass card for ease of use, accessible wirelessly throughout the building
- 1000 black and white prints or copies per month
- Unlimited scanning, unlimited local faxing
- Closed circuit security cameras located in multiple areas throughout the common areas
- Engineered white noise system throughout the space to minimize sound transfer
- High definition video conferencing, available on demand ($119 per hour including 8 person boardroom rental)
In addition to the space and technology benefits outlined above, each dedicated desk comes complete with nightly janitorial services and includes all utilities, eliminating any surprise expenses. In addition, members have access to a variety of meeting spaces, available on demand.
Click here for more information and to contact our sales team!