The Tenant shall observe the following rules and regulations (as amended, modified or supplemented from time to time by the Landlord as provided in the Lease):
1. The Tenant and its employees and agents shall not solicit business in the Common Area Facilities or elsewhere in the Complex, nor shall the Tenant distribute any handbills or other advertising matter in the Common Area Facilities.
2. No Person shall use the Leased Premises or any part thereof for sleeping apartments or for residential or any immoral or unlawful purpose.
3. The Tenant shall at all times keep the Leased Premises, including the interior of all glass in doors and windows therein, and exterior store front surfaces, in a clean and sanitary condition. If required by the Landlord, pest and rodent extermination services shall be obtained by and at the expense of the Tenant.
4. The Tenant shall not transact any business nor sell any merchandise anywhere in the Complex outside of the Leased Premises without the express approval of the Landlord.
5. The Tenant shall not abuse, misuse or damage the Leased Premises or the Common Area Facilities, and in particular, shall not deposit rubbish in any plumbing apparatus and shall not deface or mark any walls or other parts of the Leased Premises or the Common Area Facilities: the expense of repairing or replacing any breakage, stoppage or damage resulting from a breach of this regulation, shall be borne by the Tenant.
6. The entrance, lobbies, staircases, pedestrian malls and other public portions of the Common Area Facilities are for use only for access, and the Tenant shall not obstruct or misuse such facilities or permit them to be obstructed or misused by its agents, employees, invitees or others under its control.
7. The Tenant shall not use any advertising medium that shall be a nuisance to the Landlord or other tenants of the Complex, such as, loudspeakers, phonographs or radio broadcasts, in a manner to be heard outside the Leased Premises.
8. All loading and unloading of merchandise, supplies, fixtures, equipment and furniture shall be made at such times and in such manner and through such means of access to the Leased Premises as shall be approved in advance by the Landlord. The Tenant shall ensure that any trucks or other vehicles used for loading or unloading shall not obstruct any access areas adjacent to the Leased Premises.
9. Tenant shall not cause or permit objectionable odour, vibration or noise from mechanical apparatus or other source, to emanate from or be dispelled beyond the limits of the Leased Premises.
10. Wherever in these rules and regulations the Landlord’s consent, approval, authorization or permission is required, it shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.