This pay–per-use services agreement (the “Agreement”) is between iQ Office Suites Inc. (“iQ”), an Ontario corporation, and the person or entity agreeing to the terms hereof (“you”). This Agreement is effective as of the date on this agreement (the “Effective Date”). If you are accepting the terms of this Agreement on behalf of your employer or some other entity, you represent and warrant that: (i) you have legal authority to bind your employer or the applicable entity; (ii) you have read and understand this Agreement; and (iii) you agree, on behalf of your employer or the applicable entity, to all of the terms of this Agreement.
- iQ agrees to provide you with the Services which you agree to purchase, as described below and as may be modified from time to time (the “Services”), throughout the Term (as defined below).
- Payment Terms. You are expressly authorizing iQ to charge you pay-per-use fees for the Services at the then current rate, together with all applicable harmonized sales tax, goods and services tax and any other value added tax thereon (the “Fee”), and to process the Fee using your credit card information provided herein. (the “Payment Method”). iQ will automatically bill your Payment Method for the Services used while onsite. For further clarity, should you stay longer than expected, change spaces, order copies or use any services which were not on your initial billing, you give iQ full authority to charge your Payment Method for consumption of those services.
- Cancelation Policy. Meeting Room time and Day Offices must be booked in advance and paid for in full. Should you wish to cancel your booking for any reason, please provide greater than one (1) full business day’s notice and the full amount will be refunded to you. For further clarity, in the example of Services booked on a Wednesday, we will require cancelation notice by 5:00 pm on Monday of that same week in order to provide a full refund. Cancelations made with less than one (1) full business day’s notice will be subject to full charges without refund. Any goods or services purchased on your behalf by iQ will be fully charged and not refundable.
- iQ reserves the right to amend the terms of this agreement at any time.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all federal, provincial and local laws, regulations, policies and guidelines relating to the Services and/or your use thereof.
- No Liability. In no event shall iQ, its affiliates, or their respective directors, shareholders, officers, employees or agents be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever, including any direct, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, and any damages for loss of profits, business opportunity, savings, goodwill or other intangible losses, regardless of whether iQ had been advised of, or could have foreseen the possibility of such damages and even if caused by the negligence of iQ or those for whom it is at law responsible, arising out of or in connection with (i) the use, inability to use, interruption or failure of the Services, including without limitation, loss of, or failure to deliver, mail or electronic communications, or (ii) any other matter relating to this Agreement or the Services.
- Photo Identification. Upon signing, we require submission of government-issued, photo identification for any authorized parties on account. This is required for release of mail.
© iQ Office Suites, all rights reserved.